During the Mapping Phase the MCSAC Case Manager and/or Coorindator will ensure that the following are completed:
- Chemical Dependency Evaluation
- Needs Inventory
- Development of an Exposure Road Map (during the fifth or sixth week)
In Phase I, the Mapping Phase, participants attend court on a bi-weekly schedule. Participants check in with the MCSAC Case Manager once a week.
Any participant who is already engaged in any form of treatment at the beginning of the mapping phase will continue that treatment at least until the exposure road map is completed.
The Mapping Phase is completed when:
- The MCSAC participant has completed required treatment assessments and has their first counseling session.
- The MCSAC participant has completed an Exposure Road Map that has been approved by the MCSAC Coordinator.
Rewards for finishing this phase include:
- Moving to the Exposure Phase.